(Source: twitter.com, via hashtag-spinalfusion)
"skinny jeans don’t look good on you"
"you have a pimple"
"your music taste is weird"
"why is your hair so short"
"you should go to the gym"
"why do you roll your eyes all the time?"
shut down immediately
(Source: twobackyard, via canadiangirllostintheuniverse)
You should really finish that game of Jumanji…
I don’t understand how people can shower in like five minutes I mean I can go as fast as I can I still have to shampoo my hair and condition my hair and scrub myself and shave and cut myself shaving and use the blood in my summoning of the dark lord then travel to another dimension to ward off my enemies then come back and dry off how do you do that in five minutes
2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats. — Seven Simple Ways To Free Yourself, from girl to girl (via fawnbabe)
if i get rich my mom gettin paid first thing
(Source: zootedboy, via defeat-the-daleks)
girl: he cheated on me
me: then break up with him
(Source: zootedboy, via hashtag-spinalfusion)