ha im a piece of trash
As someone who cares deeply about the environment, I am obligated to pick you up.
Is seven okay?
you smooth fucker
spacemutants said: So Hank, what's the deal with Pluto right now? Is it a planet or not?
Pluto is not a planet. The IAU (in my book) gets to decide what the definition of a planet is because there has to be a definition and they are by far the most qualified body to define it.
Pluto does not meet that definition, and thus should not be considered a planet. I agree with their definition, but even if I didn’t I would submit to it because I am not an expert.
Recently, three people sat in a room and argued about whether pluto was a planet. The audience then voted…and they voted that Pluto was a planet. That, of course, means nothing. If you want random groups of people to define scientific terms…it’s going to be hard to get any actual science done.
YOU’LL SEE!!!! THEY’LL ALL SEE!!! — a passionate eye doctor as he throws glasses into a screaming crowd (via richarcl)
(Source: partybarackisinthehousetonight, via rhettandlink)
it’s arm day
(Source: memewhore, via klifhanger)
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats. — Seven Simple Ways To Free Yourself, from girl to girl (via fawnbabe)
"I decided that I was a feminist. This seemed uncomplicated to me. But my recent research has shown me that feminism has become an unpopular word. Women are choosing not to identify as feminists. Apparently, [women’s expression is] seen as too strong, too aggressive, anti-men, unattractive."
"thats not very lady-like of you"
perks of dating me: u will be the hot one